Wednesday, March 14, 2007

THE ROAD GO TOWARD FUTURE

After becoming the champion of the Youth Leadership Challenge (YLC), Soksan HING was invited by TV5 to be a guest speaker in a new program, Road Go Toward Future, produced to interview some people who succeeded what she or he has done in their daily lives.
Soksan was asked many questions related to personal life since he was a child till becoming first place winner of the YLC. "I'm orphan, my father died in 1982 and mother died in 2000", Soksan said. "I always fight and struggle with all challenges in order to make my life even meaningful, especially to finish my study."
"It's incredible that I could be the Champion because the Show was a new one and very challengs with high capable contestants. Especially, the only one candidate who would be selected to be champion to visit the USA in order to participate in the Leadership Development Training", Soksan said. Please click the below clips:

No comments: